Wednesday 21 September 2011

Come Back to Me

Hey my darling! how are you?
Just may be, I am still with you
Don't say no, please look around
Somewhere in your heart I will be found

I may be upset that I have lost you
But hope and patience I learnt from you
I made you move far away from me
Trust me, that's not how i intended it to be

I know you doubt me and my love
Please give it a chance you may regain your trust
There is love in your heart for me
Just don't let it go, without you finding the real me

Forgiveness is what i ask for
If that's what will get you back in the start
Please don't ever say you'll forget me
My worst nightmare that will be

Please come back as your my fate
Please come back as i will wait
Please come back and wake me from this horror
Please come back and stay with me forever

Riti

No comments:

Post a Comment