Tuesday 27 September 2011

Questioning my beliefs

There are a zillion times in life, we question everything around us. Whether it be our beliefs or faith, our questions or answers, our parents or siblings, our friends or our partner.  A day when you just want to restart everything in your life, just start afresh. Today is the day, I sit here and question all my beliefs. Belief in me , my relationship, my career, my family , friends, in short My life.
I feel no matter how much i try to give, it just doesn't seem enough for anything. Is it a short coming in me or is it just that i bother to much for things/people who deserve little. How does one decide who/what deserves it all. All your love, your devotion, your attention, your patience, who deserves YOU. Its the biggest question lingering on my mind. 
When you are polite, forgiving, and sweet people tend to just take it for granted. And forget you to have a heart which probably expects the same out of them. I always fail to understand how can one take people or for that matter anything in their life for granted. Do they forget that change is the only permanent thing in life.
I always lose respect for people who do not value the time and patience one gives to them. If you cannot value a living soul, you definitely don't know what life is all about.
We are always running and trying to catch the best of things in life. No matter how many quotes we read to enjoy the process, we eventually just end up running after it. I am never in my present. I am either rectifying my past or growing my future. But when I look around me. I see everyone doing the same. So am i wrong? Should i change myself?
Everyone is trying to reach somewhere because of which they are willing to sacrifice their love, their family, their friends.I wonder where are we trying to reach without all this.
Today i wonder why sometimes you just don't have answers to anything in life
Today i question all of this and many more things. Because may be somewhere my beliefs have failed me. 

4 comments:

  1. love d line...If you cannot value a living soul, you definitely don't know what life is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As it is scatted in here same way it is in your mind right now.

    Somethings you highlighted are very true try to put more deeper thought on reason ... that might lead you to interesting discoveries.

    ReplyDelete