Monday 8 July 2013

BIGGER PICTURE

When everyone asks me what is love? All I can think of are different kind of adjectives describing it. The feeling I used to have, the POWER the word 'love' had on me seems to be lost. There is no one I can blame it on. It's me. It's inside me. It's me who has changed. But just like every one has. We are all so engrossed in reaching the peak that we our somewhere forgetting the 'larger picture'. We forget there is something big, something we cannot fight. It is Destiny. We always believe in it. But how often do we have faith on it.

When i was young and fell in love, I never thought of constraints, problems or issues. I just felt it. I was in love. So i just let myself be. Believed in it with full faith. And that is why that is the only time I felt churns in my stomach, my eyes twinkling, my cheeks blush and my knees crumble. And now, I keep a condition to even meet a person. I question myself, IS it really growing up? AND the answer is 'No'. Its compromise. We have forced ourselves to believe that love in reality is way  different as portrayed. Despite the fact that majority of us want the same thing.  Its just that we have stopped believing in the bigger picture.

If only you let destiny play its role. If only you stop questioning yourself. And if only you believe in the Bigger Picture. Will you realize what you are losing in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment